Kathy Blake is widely respected for her extensive life-long training in classical ballet, tap, modern, jazz as well as ballroom dancing in which she competed in both International and American Styles. She is nationally known for her "Let's Learn How to Dance" instructional DVD series and has taught and performed extensively in her career. Her performing arts studio of over 900 students exemplifies the highest standards in the industry, thriving in a suburban area of southern New Hampshire.
Kathy has grown artistically and personally through the many challenges of the dance business and is at the helm of her nationally recognized studio. She has found positive and effective ways to overcome obstacles and challenges while expanding the vibrant dance community in her local area as well as nationally.
She has been regularly featured in various pieces for Dance Teacher Magazine including "Ask the Experts" and has presented live workshops at Dance Media's Dance Teacher Summit in New York City and Weissman's Costume Open House in St. Louis, MO.
Her achievements and accomplishments are many, including:
• Master of Arts degree in psychology
• Extensive training and experience in management, leadership and coaching from one of the world's foremost personal development companies
• Hall of Fame for Toastmasters International in the areas of humorous and inspirational speaking
• Top rated dance ballroom dance instructor for Crystal Cruises
• By invitation since 1993, Kathy Blake Dance Studios has represented the state of New Hampshire at Annie McQuitty's Dance Excellence international dance festival in Los Angeles, as well as performed at Disneyland, participated in competitions and adjudicated performances
Kathy was a long time member of the Dance Teacher's Club of Boston and The National Dance Council of America. She greatly enjoys the coaching and management of a great team of talented staff and faculty. For 35 years she has maintained consistent growth in the face of changing trends, personal losses, studio splits, and financial hardships. Her passion for dance and commitment to integrity in business practices have always overcome any challenging circumstances.
As a successful dance studio owner, having learned all the ins and outs of the business, let her expertise help you succeed with DanceStudioOwner.com!
Kathy is available to provide personal consultation and coaching to our members so that you too can reap the rewards of outstanding success.