Preschool Recital Choreography Tips with Tiffany Henderson, Co-Founder of Twinkle Star Dance
The resource you have requested is available only to current members.
One of the best way to increase retention and build enrollment with your youngest students from year to year is to have the performance experience be a positive one both for dancers and their parents. Learn how to make your littlest stars shine . . . (to read the remainder of this article, please log in below.)
Non-Members Click Here.
If you are a current member, log in using the form below.
If you are a current member and have forgotten your password, enter your email address below, and your password will be emailed to you.
Our Subscribers Are Saying:
“I have been looking for something like this for years.
I can't tell you how excited I am to have found your website! Being a
member is going to help me and my studio so much. Thanks for sharing
your information with other studio owners.” - Angela M.
"It's my #1 source for help, support, and knowledge on how to run a successful dance studio."
Membership has its advantages
- G.M., School of Dance, CA
to DanceStudioOwner.com gets you instant access
- Downloadable forms, handouts, checklists, surveys and e-books
- Audio interviews and transcripts with successful studio owners
- Video clips featuring the backstage practices of highly successful studios
- Teleseminars with experts in the field
- Access to studio owners who have mastered business practices
- Our members-only discussion forum frequented by experts in the field
...And much, much more!
Join today and get all this and more!